The primary makeup look trending this Fall can be described in one word: vamp. Marc Jacobs said it best: “Vamp is iconic. A vamp is somebody who’s quite sexy and sultry- a seductress in a way.” Thankfully for the rest of us, he has launched a show stopping makeup line, complete with his “Vamp” collection perfect for Fall 2013. The “Vamp” look is defined by sultry, dramatic eyes and bold lips. Marc Jacobs is a fan of the “lacquered” look for lips and nails which screams chic and alludes to images of vinyl and leather, which are also huge this Fall in fashion. We love the deep hues and sleek lines of fall makeup and can’t wait to stock up on new colors and products. Read below for our top makeup picks for Fall 2013.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con “The Vamp” PaletteBecome your own version of “vamp” with this runway ready shadow collection. We are obsessed with the navy, burgundy and jade tones in this kit which will go great with your Fall wardrobe.
- Mac Retro Matte Lipstick in “All Fired Up”We can’t get enough of this fabulous fuchsia hue. It will add a bit of life and funk to your pout on cold Fall days.
- Chanel Nail Color in “Mysterious”Be ultra mysterious wearing this deep, dark olive green nail color from one of our favorite houses, Chanel.
- Dior Fusion Mono Eye Color in “Cosmos”This is one of our favorite stand alone products for Fall! “Cosmos” is a gorgeous peacock blue shade with tons of sparkle for starry Fall nights.
- Yves Saint Laurent Shocking False Lash Effect EyelinerGuess what’s back in style this Fall (or maybe never went out)? That’s right- winged eyeliner! We love this easy to use liquid eyeliner to get the look.
Some other trends from the runway include crimped and messy hair, buns and matte nails. Whichever beauty trends you decide to sport this Fall, we hope our product picks help you look your very best!
Posted on behalf of
371 East Paces Ferry Rd, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: (404) 963-6665