Atlanta Reconstructive Surgery
You can trust Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, a Fellowship trained dual board certified facial plastic surgeon, and the expert staff at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC for your Atlanta reconstructive surgery needs. Dr. Stong realizes the importance and significance of these life changing procedures. If you are looking for a facial plastic surgeon or facelift surgeon that specializes in reconstructive surgery, Dr. Stong is both talented and experienced in numerous reconstructive procedures.
If you suffer from facial paralysis, need scar revision or oculoplastic eyelid surgery, Kalos is the place to turn. Dr. Stong has been treating Mohs/skin cancer patients for many years, helping to restore their faces, scalp, ears and more. Helping people is Dr. Stong's passion and he loves nothing more than helping his patients achieve the results they are hoping for with their Atlanta reconstructive surgery.
Facial Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr. Stong is an Atlanta GA facial reconstructive surgeon that has extensive knowledge and experience in reconstructive surgery as well as cosmetic surgery. His goals include restoring or rebuilding your facial features giving you the most natural and balanced look. Using the most current and advanced tools and reconstructive procedures, Dr. Stong has proven techniques for reconstruction that will help you look and feel your best after surgery. Patients from all over the southeast trust Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC.
Facial Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
At Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC, we offer the following facial reconstructive surgery procedures:
• Facial Paralysis: Our facial paralysis reconstructive procedures offer patients an option for corrective surgery for different types of facial paralysis.
• Mohs/Skin Cancer: Dr. Stong is a facial plastic surgeon that specializes in Mohs surgery. We will work closely with your Mohs cancer surgeon and skillfully perform closures in cancer cases that call for reconstructive surgery.
• Nasal Reconstruction Surgery: Our nasal reconstruction surgery can restore balance and beauty to facial features.
• Oculoplastic Eyelid Surgery: Includes eyelid reconstruction, ptosis repair and ectropion repair
• Scar Revision: Dr. Stong has extensive experience successfully treating many different types of facial scars.
Contact our Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC today for an initial consultation today regarding your reconstructive surgery.
Reconstructive Surgery | Facial Reconstructive Surgeon | Facial Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, Suite 910
Atlanta , GA 30342