Christmas is all about opening gifts, overindulging on holiday food, spending time with family, and planning on what to buy the day after Christmas with all the money and/or gift cards you received this year. Some of our absolute favorite products we have listed below. They are sure to be winners throughout the rest of the season, and even into spring/summer. Also, some of our picks will be absolute show stoppers for those New Year’s Eve parties- enjoy!
- Urban Decay’s “Naked3” Eye Shadow Palette ($52.00, Sephora)This eye shadow palette has every shade you need this season to look gorgeously radiant, with smoky or shimmering eyes. If you are into Youtube makeup tutorials, there are tons that use this palette in different ways to recreate looks seen on your favorite bombshell celebs.
- YSL “Love and Lacquer Reds Set” ($58.00- $74 value, Sephora)To accomplish those perfect holiday red lips and nails, you will need nothing more than this set by Yves Saint Laurent. Let me tell you- the red lip gloss/long wearing stain in “No. 9” will give you so many compliments, you will be the star of any holiday party. Also, the set includes the cult classic “Baby Doll” mascara in black- tres chic, indeed.
- Jo Malone Vitamin E Moisturizing Day Creme with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($70, Saks Fifth Avenue)Ok, this is an absolute must have for keeping skin moisturized in the cold. It is rich and creamy, and will provide the ultimate hydration to even the driest skin. Did we mention it also has SPF? A definite win/win!
- Clarisonic ‘Mia’ Sonic Skin Cleansing System ($125, Nordstrom)To get squeaky clean, super smooth skin this season, the Clarisonic is your go-to tool. It will also help get rid of that dry skin that comes with the cold climates, and help your skin care products penetrate better. Notice better skin immediately with the Clarisonic ‘Mia’!
- Viktor & Rolf ‘Flowerbomb’ Crystal Limited Edition ($120, Sephora)What is not to love about Flowerbomb?! It’s motto: “This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive”- we think this is a perfect description of this beautiful fragrance of floral, spicy and sweet notes. It’s perfect to wear year-round, but something about it makes it even more perfect for the holiday season.
Post Provided by Bonny Domoto, L.E.