Cutera Pearl Fractional Laser Atlanta GA
The Xeo Laser system by Cutera is an advanced multiplatform laser rejuvenation system. As part of our laser procedures, our system includes: a YAG laser to treat spider veins and vascular lesions (CoolGlide) as well as build collagen and treat rosacea (Laser Genesis), an intense pulse light system (Limelight) to treat brown and red spots, and an ablative resurfacing laser (YSGG). YSGG is the newest ablative laser introduced to the market and uses an intermediate wavelength (2790nm) to combine the benefits and eliminating the problems, of more traditional lasers such as erbium and CO2. YSGG can be applied in two flavors: traditional full skin ablative resurfacing (Pearl) and fractionated resurfacing (Pearl Fractional). Fractionated resurfacing allows deeper dermal treatments and minimizes risk by treating only a percentage of the surface area, up to 32% with each pass. The Pearl procedure was featured on the TV show “The Doctors” for its amazing skin rejuvenation benefits. The Pearl Fusion combines the benefits of the Pearl and Pearl Fractional to provide optimal total skin rejuvenation while also tightening the skin elements through thermal contraction. We are proud to be the first practice in Atlanta to offer the Pearl Fractional and Pearl Fusion treatments.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser Procedure Menu:
- Limelight facial: Uses advanced, flashlamp, intense pulse light or broad band light therapy to treat red and brown areas as well as stimulate collagen production to treat superficial wrinkles.
- Laser Genesis: Performed using a patent pending millisecond-pulsed 1064nm YAG laser to decrease pore size, treat rosacea, and stimulate superficial collagen production to improve wrinkling. Absolutely no down time. Perfect to have performed on a lunch break. Usually performed as a series and as maintenance therapy.
- Laser Vein/Vascular Therapy (CoolGlide): By using the 1064nm YAG differently, vascular lesions such as dilated capillaries, telangectasias, and hemangiomas disappear.
- Pearl Laser: Uses advanced YSGG full skin resurfacing technology to remove the epidermis and stimulate collagen production for dramatic improvement in superficial color imperfections and moderate wrinkling.
- Pearl Fractional: The newest application in laser skin rejuvenation technology treats a percentage of full thickness skin in a safe, effective manner to improve deeper dermal color imperfections and wrinkles.
- Pearl Fusion: Combines the pearl and Pearl Fractional to offer the state of the art in total skin rejuvenation in the treatment of photoaging, discolorations, and wrinkles. An additional benefit is a mild to moderate amount of contraction and skin tightening.
Laser Plastic Surgery Georgia
Please contact our Atlanta Cutera Pearl Fractional Laser Experts today to schedule a consultation to find out more about our Laser Rejuvenation Treatments.
Cutera Pearl Fractional Laser | Laser Skin Rejuvenation | Laser Plastic SurgeryDisclaimer: These Are Actual Results For Patients Of Dr. Benjamin Stong. Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Results Can Vary Between Patients.