In many circles (ours included), Fall has come to mean “pumpkin everything!” Not only is pumpkin a yummy addition to your latte, but the beauty benefits of pumpkin are vast! This Fall, as you stock up on all things pumpkin, don’t forget to include this amazing vegetable in your skin care regimen.
- Pumpkin is full of good-for-you ingredients The beautiful, bright orange vegetable is chock full of Vitamins A, C, E & K, as well as antioxidants, alpha and beta carotenes, magnesium, potassium and iron. For healthy skin, we cannot think of a better, all-encompassing natural source of essential ingredients.
- Pumpkin is naturally exfoliating Pumpkin contains enzymes which work as wonderful natural exfoliating agents. These enzymes help rid the skin of its dry, damaged outer layers to reveal a glowing, soft complexion underneath.
- Pumpkin is naturally moisturizing The Vitamin E and essential fatty acids in pumpkin give it a natural moisturizing quality. These ingredients also help enhance and protect the natural barrier function of the skin.
- Pumpkin is naturally protective Pumpkin is full of antioxidants, which are a necessity for skin to be protected from harmful free radicals such as UV and pollution.
- Pumpkin smells yummy It is true- most pumpkin facial products smell yummy, thus making them even more fun to apply to the skin. We are huge fans of pumpkin masks geared to give your skin everything it needs this Fall to be radiant and healthy!
Post Provided by Bonny Domoto, L.E.
Posted on behalf of
371 East Paces Ferry Rd, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: (404) 963-6665