Laser Beams. Maybe you think of a “high tech” security system or a pointer at a presentation. Maybe you think of a cheesy sci-fi flick with a robot that shoots lasers from its eyes. They were once thought of as the technology of the future, but they have very much become the technology of today.
Lasers have a very practical purpose in medicine, especially in cosmetic surgery and spa treatments. Even though they can be used for larger, more invasive procedures, the applications to the miniscule, detailed work required of facial surgeons are endless. At Kalos, we use lasers for a number of therapies, like:
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanently get rid of unwanted hair anywhere on your body.
- Laser Light Therapy: Available through Kalos Hair Restoration, LLLT can help thicken and strengthen the hair on your head.
- Spot Removal: Birthmarks, Hemangiomas, and Port-wine stains can all be removed from faces and bodies.
- Vein Therapy: Varicose and spider veins can be painful and unsightly. Vein Therapy erases those thick blue lines.
- Pearl Laser Procedures: The Pearl Laser therapies are non-invasive treatments to tighten and brighten your skin, even out and enhance tone and revise imperfections.
- Treat Rosacea: Get the red out of your skin, and build collagen with Laser Genesis.
- Vascular Malformations Treatment: Part of a serious, and sometimes life-threatening condition, vascular malformations continue to grow throughout your life. With careful planning and mapping, Dr. Stong is often able to revise the lesions and correct the disfigurement.
While this is just a sampling of the many procedures available at Kalos, you can rest assured that Dr. Stong and his staff at the K Spa are all trained and qualified to provide you the best laser services in the Atlanta area. Call our office today to schedule your appointment.
Posted on behalf of
371 East Paces Ferry Rd, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: (404) 963-6665