Address Skin Concerns with the Candela Nordlys™ Laser
Many patients with skin conditions feel self-conscious about their appearance. They often attempt to cover visible issues with longer hair or clothing, even in warmer times of the year. But you don’t have to hide your embarrassing skin conditions any longer with our laser treatments. Dr. Benjamin C. Stong and the aesthetic team at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery, LLC, can now address some of the most common skin issues with the innovative Nordlys™ Laser System from Candela.
The Nordlys system includes a triple-threat of technologies that allow Dr. Stong to treat different types of skin conditions with tailored solutions.
- Ellipse IPL™ – This laser uses extremely narrow beams of light to treat problem areas, resulting in less heat and needing fewer treatments when compared to other IPL lasers.
- Frax 1550 – This laser uniquely resurfaces the skin with customizable, tiny, controlled bursts of heat energy. Treatments are brief, making for a fast recovery.
- Nd:YAG 1064 – This laser is effective on a wide range of skin concerns — from leg veins to port-wine stains. It includes SoftCool™ technology for greater comfort during and after treatment.
Ellipse IPL™ for Skin Rejuvenation
Ellipse is a unique IPL laser with narrowband technology. This means that it uses much narrower wavelengths, which can be adjusted for each condition for greater effectiveness. This makes the Ellipse IPL uniquely suited for skin rejuvenation and treating vascular conditions. Faster treatments mean no need for cooling measures and fewer treatments before seeing results.
Dr. Stong and the Kalos aesthetic team can use the Ellipse IPL for the following treatments:
- Photorejuvenation, especially in treating cases of epidermal pigmentation and general improvement of basic skin tone
- Acne, improving the appearance of red blemishes, irregular pigmentation, and overall skin tone
- Aging skin, including dark spots, age spots, uneven pigmentation, freckles and diffuse redness
- Removing unwanted hair from the upper lip, chin, legs, bikini area, underarms, back, shoulders and other areas of concern
Frax 1550 for Skin Resurfacing
With this non-ablative fractional laser, Dr. Stong can program the controlling software for specific pulse duration and energy levels to target specific concerns. Improve your skin’s texture with resurfacing treatments that utilize the patented SoftCool technology to maintain your absolute comfort during and even after treatment is completed.
- Smooth irregular skin texture
- Rejuvenate sun-damaged skin
- Improve skin texture and tone
Nd:YAG 1064 for Vascular Lesion Treatment
This unique laser is designed for the treatment of many vascular lesions and combines the patented SoftCool technology for added comfort. SoftCool also prevents nearby blood vessels from constricting during treatment, for a less invasive process. Dr. Stong and his team can treat Atlanta-area patients with such concerns as:
- Broken capillaries
- Cherry angiomas
- Clear nails
- Facial diffuse redness
- Leg veins
- Port-wine stains
- Venous lakes
Results can vary from patient to patient, but leg veins, smaller blood vessels and other types of vascular lesions can disappear immediately after treatments. Larger conditions normally fade away over a period of several weeks. Some conditions may require more treatments. Dr. Stong can recommend more if needed to target larger or problematic conditions.
Atlanta Cosmetic Laser Therapy
Dr. Ben Stong and his team at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery, LLC, are pleased to provide the most state-of-the-art laser systems available for the treatment of troublesome skin conditions. With this new technology, patients will need fewer treatments, enjoy a more comfortable treatment process, require less recovery time and enjoy faster and better results than with other laser therapies.
Contact our Atlanta laser skin resurfacing treatment experts today to schedule your initial consultation to discuss skin rejuvenation and the treatment of vascular issues using the new Nordlys Laser System from Candela. We are happy to answer your questions and schedule your treatments.Disclaimer: These Are Actual Results For Patients Of Dr. Benjamin Stong. Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Results Can Vary Between Patients.