Atlanta Neck Liposuction Surgery
Many people between 30 – 60 years of age develop excess fat underneath the chin and in the neck. Some of these clients also develop extra skin on the neck. Regardless of the situation, the fat in the neck is a direct result of either facial aging or genetics. Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC will be able to help you greatly improve the appearance of your neck with our cosmetic surgery options.
Neck Contouring Plastic Surgery Buckhead
This common cosmetic problem can be easily treated by a Neck Liposuction procedure. This procedure is also known as Submental Liposuction or Minimally Invasive Neck Contouring.
Neck Liposuction is a very popular cosmetic surgical procedure providing satisfying results rather quickly. Liposuction removes areas of fat deposition normally difficult to eliminate after weight loss. In general, results are better in younger patients with youthful skin elasticity. One major benefit of Neck Liposuction is that it can be combined with facelift surgery to treat excess skin during the same procedure.
The following are Benefits of Cervical, Neck Liposuction:
- Provides an improved facial profile
- Offers major reduction in size and fullness of the neck
- Provides a more defined and sculpted jaw line
- Can be performed in combination of skin tightening techniques such as a face lift or neck lift
Additionally, Cervical or Neck Liposuction not only tones the neck area and gives one a more youthful appearance; it can also offer clients a lot more clothing alternatives.
- Recovery Time-frame
- Neck Liposuction usually takes less than an hour and the healing and recovery process normally takes less than a week. Clients are advised to avoid excessive bending or twisting of the neck during the recovery process.
- Is Neck Liposuction Right for You?
- During your initial consultation we will discuss the changes Neck Liposuction can provide in your appearance. We will also educate you on the variety options available, including details of the procedure. Kalos offers a wide variety of facial plastic surgery techniques to patients and we will recommend the procedure that will produce the best possible result for you.
Chin liposuction, also known as submental liposuction, is a popular cosmetic procedure designed to target and remove excess fat beneath the chin and along the neck area, and in some cases chin liposuction may be a better choice than neck liposuction. This minimally invasive surgery is performed to create a more defined and youthful jawline, effectively eliminating the appearance of a double chin. Chin liposuction is an ideal option for individuals who have struggled with stubborn fat deposits in this area despite diet and exercise efforts.
During the procedure, Dr. Stong makes small incisions, typically hidden in inconspicuous locations, and then uses a thin tube called a cannula to carefully suction out excess fat. The procedure is typically performed under local anesthesia or sedation, resulting in minimal discomfort and a relatively quick recovery period. Many patients appreciate the quick results, with a noticeable improvement in their neck and jawline contours, as well as a rejuvenated appearance.
One of the key advantages of chin liposuction is its ability to provide natural-looking results with minimal scarring and downtime. This makes it an attractive option for individuals seeking a more refined facial profile without the need for more invasive surgeries like a neck lift. However, it’s important to consult with Dr. Stong to determine if you are a suitable candidate for chin liposuction and to discuss your specific goals and expectations. Overall, chin liposuction offers a safe and effective solution for enhancing facial harmony and boosting self-confidence and Dr. Stong is known for his exceptional chin liposuction outcomes.
If you have questions regarding a Cervical (Neck Liposuction) or Chin Liposuction procedure, please call or contact our Neck and Chin Liposuction Surgery Experts today to schedule your initial consultation.
Disclaimer: These Are Actual Results For Patients Of Dr. Benjamin Stong. Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Results Can Vary Between Patients.