Atlanta HydraFacial Treatment
If your skin is dull, dry or plagued with clogged pores or hyperpigmentation, our Atlanta HydraFacial can restore health and youthfulness to your skin. Aging, sun exposure, hormone changes and environmental elements, all impact the health and appearance of your skin. Kalos Plastic Surgery offers the rejuvenating HydraFacial in Atlanta, giving you an effective option to restore health and beauty to your skin at any age.
Dr. Ben Stong and his team are committed to offering the most advanced facial treatments, both surgical and non-surgical. Regardless of any other cosmetic treatments you use, caring for the health of your skin is crucial to maintain a youthful, healthy facial appearance. Cleansing, exfoliation, nourishment and hydration are essential for preserving the health of your skin. The HydraFacial combines all these elements into one deep-cleansing treatment that can help restore healthy skin.
How Does HydraFacial Work?
Clogged pores, dead skin cells and pigmentation issues can affect the health and appearance of your skin. You may suffer from acne breakouts, uneven skin tone, blackheads, enlarged pores and dry skin without deep cleansing and hydration. The HydraFacial works by using a three-step process to quickly and effectively clean, exfoliate, hydrate and nourish your skin. During the HydraFacial, the following steps are completed:
- Cleanse & Peel. A water dermabrasion with a specialized serum is used to exfoliate the skin. This helps remove the top layer of dead skin cells and loosen the dirt and debris in pores. A gentle chemical peel is applied to continue the exfoliation process and prepare the new skin cells for the nourishing serum infusion.
- Extract & Hydrate. Once exfoliation is complete, we use a serum and suctioning process to remove the debris from the skin’s surface. This is a gentle tool that is not painful but helps completely finish the cleansing process. The clean skin is then treated with hydration and other serums to help rejuvenate and restore health to the new skin cells.
- Protect & Fuse. The last step is to give the skin a plentiful saturation of nutrients that will protect and fuse into the skin. This dermal infusion consists of peptides and antioxidants that will protect the skin and give it a vibrant glow.
What is unique about this deep cleansing HydraFacial treatment is that the HydraFacial can be tailored for any skin type and may be completed in less than an hour. There is no downtime needed, as you can come in on an extended lunch break and go back to work right after your HydraFacial treatment. If you are looking for a method to improve the health and radiance of your skin, our Atlanta HydraFacial treatment may be the right option for you.
The HydraFacial may be used as a maintenance tool to help keep your skin fresh and healthy and can complement your other cosmetic procedures. We recommend a series of treatments spaced a week or more apart, and then follow a maintenance schedule to keep your skin exfoliated and hydrated long term.
Improve the Health and Beauty of Your Skin
For skin to look its best and resist the effects of aging, it needs to be healthy. Deep cleansing and fortifying the skin can help improve its tone, texture, elasticity and overall appearance. Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery offers the HydraFacial in Atlanta to provide the following skin benefits for our patients:
- Cleans out clogged pores
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkle treatment
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
- Acne treatment
- Melasma treatment
- Dry skin treatment
Give your skin a boost, and improve the overall health and appearance with a HydraFacial treatment at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery in Atlanta. Contact our clinic to schedule your skin consultation and deep cleansing HydraFacial treatment to give your skin a healthy, youthful glow.Disclaimer: These Are Actual Results For Patients Of Dr. Benjamin Stong. Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Results Can Vary Between Patients.