We are well in to Winter, but it’s never too late to freshen up your supply of Winter beauty must-haves. Here are some of our favorites for those cold, blustery days.
- Mac Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick & Lip GlassOn January 23rd, the Rihanna Viva Glam lip colors will be available at Mac stores everywhere, and we couldn’t be more excited. Obviously, Rihanna is one of our favorite fashion icons, and having her signature on the new products guarantees they will be nothing but fabulous. We hear the red shade is universally flattering for all skin types, and will instantly bring warmth to your pout on those cold winter days.
- Josie Maran Bronzing Argan MoisturizerWe can’t think of a better beauty product for winter! Josie Maran infuses her amazing argan oil into a bronzing moisturizer to give skin tons of moisture and a nice, bronzed glow. If you are feeling like your skin could use a color boost, we highly recommend this product. Also, moisturizer is definitely going to be your skin care staple this winter.
- Tom Ford Beauty Ombre Eye Color in “She Wolf”This eye shadow palette is full of rich brown and gold hues that are perfect for any season, but will really make a statement this winter. Besides, Tom Ford can do no wrong- so anything with his namesake is sure to be a show stopper.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment + SPF 15Cold air and wind can wreak havoc on lips. Keep yours soft and moisturized with this amazing must have lip product. Not only does it taste yummy and give you tons of hydration, but it also contains SPF which is extremely important year round for face and lips (etc.).
- Essie “Sable Collar” Nail ColorWe think a nail polish name is almost as important as the color itself, and with a name like “Sable Collar,” you can’t get much more luxurious. This color is a beautiful golden burgundy that looks perfectly posh on nails or toes. This is definitely the it color this winter!
These beauty staples will help you get through the cold winter months, but don’t skimp on your skin care products and treatments, and always wear your SPF!
Post Provided by Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC